Saturday, July 27, 2013

Product Spotlight ~ Twine

If you receive one of Trina's beautiful kits you will see that it is carefully wrapped in Twine.  And if your like me (and all the DT's) you probably us the twine on a layout.  Today we are each sharing a project featuring that twine.

Sam here to share my twine layout. I love tying twine / ribbon around my photo to create focal point. This is one of the easiest way to embellish your photo without adding bulk!

Oyster P7040339

Gina here, sharing a layout in which I've used some aqua twine to dress up the wood veneer shapes found in the main kit. I've simply wound a piece of twine between the opposite grooves in the asterisk shape, then adheres the loose ends at the back with a glue dot. It's such a simple way to add extra colour and texture. I'm sure the same could be done with some star and flower shapes.

IMG_0654

Angie here sharing how I used my twine. I took the twine and adhered it all around the circle. I love how it give the circle dimension.

July 2

Kasia here, I used my twine to embellish the handmade tag which was attached to the card I made. I punched 2 holes in the tag and after putting twine through them I closed the loose ends in cute bow shape.

CARD CTK july Kasia det1 I hope we have inspired you to use twine on your next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment