Friday, December 6, 2013

Playing with Pocket Life with April

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm excited to share my Pocket Life Week 44 with you all!  The December kits were a challenge for me because of the color scheme.  They were all gorgeous kits, but definitely out of my comfort zone with the reds and lime greens.  I love how the colors worked together though.

For this month, I grabbed a lot of different alphas from my stash.  It's my goal to use them all up, so this month gave me a chance to do that.

DSCN3990_800

I kept it pretty simple this week because I didn't have much to document.  It was the week of Halloween and I was away for work this week.  When I go away, I almost always take photos of the room(s) I stay in.

DSCN3992_800

I took screenshots of some sweet text messages my husband sent me while I was away and added them to my album (sorry, I blurred them for privacy).

DSCN3994_800

I love the journaling cards printed on kraft paper!  And the confetti stars were a fun embellishment to use.

DSCN3997_800

I find myself cutting up pre-designed journaling cards to use the design elements across multiple cards.

DSCN3998_800

As usual, I love the Star and Bee wood veneers included in this month's kit!  This "Just another week" banner was perfect for my week in review card.

DSCN3999_800

Here are your sketches:

Supplies from my stash:  Pebbles kraft alphas, BasicGrey red and green mini alphas, AC black alphas, Glitz Design gray alphas

Supplies from the CTK PL Christmas Daily kit: JillieBean red alphas

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colours in your PL spread! I can't wait to start mine next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with your PL!

    ReplyDelete