Friday, December 13, 2013

Playing with Pocket Life with Jen...

Happy Friday to all! I am currently in the midst of a mad dash to the Christmas finish line (with hardly any shopping completed!) and also a move to a new home. Creating with my CTK Pocket Life Kit always gives me the few moments I need to take stock of what's really important and have a bit of down time. And December's kit? SO fun! My pages came together in record time. While the kit can certainly be used for holiday pages, I went back to document one of my favorite fall weeks and the colors were absolutely perfect!

JenB_DecPL_1

During week 41, we made the most of the beautiful autumn weather here in New York and spent a morning on a historic bridge over the Hudson River, now a walkway. The bottom two photos are favorites snaps of my children at home that week.

JenB_DecPL_2
The right page includes scootering at the park, a trip to the farmer's market, baking and cuddles.

JenB_DecPL_3
This week was photo heavy and I was having a challenge fitting in my journaling. Normally when this happens, I use a vellum pocket or slip a tabbed journaling card behind a photo. This time, I decided to make my first flip card - simply used the PL kit washi tape to create a hinge between one of the exclusive cards and a plain grid card. The top of the flip sits outside of the plastic sleeve.

JenB_DecPL_5

JenB_DecPL_4
And here are your sketches for this week...enjoy!

JenB_Dec13Sketches

1 comment: