Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tutorial - Layout Process Video by Melissa

Hello, and a very merry Christmas Eve to everyone! This is Melissa here with you today with your weekly tutorial, and this time I decided to film a video showing how I made this layout!

almost everyday.jpg


This page was my main kit only layout with the December kits, and I decided to shake things up and do an 8.5x11 instead of my usual 12x12. I loved the change in size, and I'll definitely be trying more of these in the future!

DSC_5833.jpg

DSC_5832.jpg

DSC_5834.jpg

All of us here at Citrus Twist would like to take a moment to wish you a Merry Christmas. May your holiday be filled with joy, love, and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and would really like to try the different page size too, BUT where would I store them? In a different album? The 12x12 album? Such a quandry!

    ReplyDelete