Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with our Guest Designer Mette Kallander

1. I love the small paper-bags that comes with the kit, and decieded to use them to create with.
So I started off with the bag and some of the wonderful papers and also the paper-sheet that comes in the kit.

2. I sprayed mist on the letters with a warm red colour to get the candy-feeling.
3. Then I cut out the papers in the right sizes for my bag.
I scraped the edges on the papers for that extra feeling! Ler
And glued them all on the bag...
4. I used some of the embellishments that fits the colours on the papers and the letters.
5. I had a button at home to fit the bag and took a twine and made a bow and glued it all on the bag.
6. Together with my sprayed letters I used some of the word-stickers from the kit.
And my bag is now “Nice candy for you”
7. I folded down the opening and cloosed it up with a paperclip.
8. And here is my candy-bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment