Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fast Scrap Tutorial by Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf


Hey everyone so glad that I can back here and share a tutorial with you. Today I’m going to share how I create a simple layout using big photo and Citrus Twist July Main Kit. Since I have a baby boy; Jasper, I have so many picture of him. Today I use a picture of him and print it into 30x30cm. I use white list to create a minimalist frame. This time I choose green and yellow as a main color theme, so I gather some supplies which has the same colors.


Love Jasper by Evelynpy

Step no 1: Paste the big photo. I choose to give some space in the bottom. My plane is to decorate it with cuty  little things.

Step no 2: Journaling. I write down some word so my baby boy can read it one day. Again don’t judge my handwriting.

IMG_2494

Step no 3: Pop it up. I try to give some dimension into my layout so I pop up some stickers and my journaling circle tag right in the middle top of the photo. I also do simple layer and paste some wood veneer to make it more cute.

IMG_2495

Step no 4: Maximize your puncher. I use puncher from Fiskar and try to create bottom list for my photo.

IMG_2499

Step no 5: Decorate the bottom page. I decorate the bottom page using flair, green paper, and wood pattern paper.


IMG_2500


Remember we still can create magical layout using big photo. Have fun with it and its time to try! See you in another post.

Love: Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf @geekgalz

3 comments: