Friday, October 31, 2014

Pocket Life with Pamela

Good morning everyone!  This is Pamela back with my October pocket life spreads.  October's kit is just full of colours, fun embellishments and loads of alpha stickers. Did I mention there are lots of alphas?

I made two very different full week spreads with the kit - one that is a bit more simpler, cleaner and whiter and one that's full of colours.

2014-week38-1

I'm loving those cloud die cuts, the cut out shapes and the adorable alphas! I did a very simple title card for Week 38.

 2014-week38-3

I used up some of my remaining goodies from the September kit (like the Crate Paper journal card). I don't mind mixing kit contents together - it often leads me to create a spread that has a different mood than the main month's kit!

2014-week38-4

I love that geometric pattern paper so I pulled out some journal cards with similar colours from the previous months.

2014-week38-2

I just love these cute cutouts!

2014-week38-5

And here you get to see the cork stickers, the label stickers and the alphas (from the PL embellishment).

2014-week38-6

Now my second week has a more Autumn-vibe to it.

2014-week39-1

I made another simple title card using the alphas and a few of the die cuts from the PL embellishment kit.

2014-week39-3

The CTK exclusive journal cards are designed in the same colour scheme as the PL kit so it was easy to coordinate the colours.

2014-week39-4

My other side uses some goodies from the previous kits. Can you spot the contents from the September kit?

2014-week39-2

I cut up the 4x6 journaling card from Crate Paper from last month's kit and trimmed it down to 3x4.

2014-week39-5

I had a few more of those arrows left so I stitched the onto a solid colour pattern paper and did some journaling in the center.

2014-week39-6

Here are your PL sketches for this month!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment