Friday, January 23, 2015

Pocket Life with April

Hi everyone! April here to share a few different pocket life spreads that I created using the January PL and PL Embellie kits!

First, I have my week 40 from 2014. I'm currently behind and still trying to finish up my 2014 while I move forward with my 2015 album.

DSCN5352_800_CTK

Right side documents the beginning of my birthday week with the much anticipated arrival of my baby nephew!

DSCN5354_800

Left side:

DSCN5357_800

Surprise.. I made a flip pocket!

DSCN5359_800

I have a 6x8 insert for this same week that documents what I did for my birthday that week. I looove the 2x2 squares. You can pick up this pocket protector from the CTK shop!

DSCN5338_800_CTK

DSCN5341_800

And lastly, I have my first spread of my 2015 album - week 1. It's a single page spread. One of my strategies this year is to not worry if my spreads are 2 pages and if they are 2 pages, not worry if they are left and right of each other. I'm okay with having my weeks go back to back in my album (you'll see what I'm talking about soon).  You'll also notice the two blank spaces in the top left.  I'm planning to use the same weekly marker and menu template for all weeks - I just haven't created it yet! :P

DSCN5345_800_CTK

The color of this next photo is so weird.. I apologize about that. I took it at the same time as the rest of my photos, but I must have taken it at a weird angle.  I used all the die cut letters in my spreads this time around.

DSCN5346_800

I loved the colors of the enamel dots!

DSCN5349_800

And here are your sketches:


No comments:

Post a Comment