Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Guest Designer Fearless (Sandra Przybylska)

Hello, I'm Fearless (Sandra Przybylska) , I'm 24 years old passionate scrapbooker, a mother to one and a soul mate to another, I live in United Kingdom and I'm so thrilled to be a guest designer here! I didn't expect it so I really hope to inspire you thought the month, my journey with crafting is just surprising even me, I'm feeling truly blessed, I love to use paints, mists, stamps, plenty of papers and whatever is bright and shiny has to be used!
you can find me here:

Guest Design Q&A
1.   How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start?  
Well, my passion has started in July 2013, and I must say I'm thankful to the person that has tough me.  
2.   How would you describe your scrapbooking style?  
Hmm, I would say, messy but visible ha!? :D
3.   What scrapbookers have influenced you most? 
I must say I'm truly inspired by Umichka, Anna Komenda, JaMajka and Tusia Lech.
4.  What is your favorite thing about kit clubs?   
The favourite thing? hmm, definitely that it's a mixture of most common brands, that they don't just stick to one collection but mix it all nice and perfect for any kind of projects, if I only like for example jst stickers from brand A and dots from brand B I can always find them in a kit instead of buying full collection .
5.  What are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items? 
Stamps
Paints
Dots
Paper, all sorts
Die cuts
6.  How would you describe the Citrus Twist April kit and what do you enjoy most about it? 
Well, here we go! I LOVE IT! as usual, my journey with citrus has began not so long time ago, and I must say I never have any better kit or customer support and ladies in group are just SMASHING! <3 the kit is full of colors that I like , there isn't such a thing that i enjoyed most because I enjoyed it all :)




My craft room:

In May 2014 we have moved houses, and I finally had a spare room to create my craft world, after a while I was adding stuff to it, mostly from IKEA (yeah, most of you know right?) and I have painted the walls white, well, they are a bit messy now (paints lol) but it still brings so much more light.


Here's my right side, the place that I create.


And a closer look at my desk, sorry for the mess, looks like I was creating my project life using stunning March Project Life kit ;) 


and the side that I use to edit my photos, to play, to chat on facebook and have coffee, loads of coffee ;]
love 
xoxo
Fearless

1 comment: