Monday, June 15, 2015

Let's get digital: Free digital cut file from Mira

It's time for our monthly free digital file. To download the file(s), request to join our Fan Page over at Citrus Twist Kits (Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page) on Facebook.

Here's this month cutting file design:


And our inspiration:



I prepared 6x8 PL spread with the design as a big title on the left side. Simply cut each part of the design separately from the white cardstock and stitched to the picture. Added a little CTK wood heart (coming from June PL Kit) and a few golden sequins (from June Sprinkles Kit) and voila! Simple and beautiful. 
To maintain the balance on my whole spread - I added a bit more details on the right side and decided to stay focused on golden accents
I love the confetti effect in PL albums, so I picked some golden and wooden pieces from PL and Sprinkles Kits {gorgeous-don't-you-think?} and filled three pockets with these! I didn't want this page to be too overwhelming so I put the plain pictures into the two pockets that were left, and this was it! Shining ready! I hope You like it!

Here are some close-ups:






Thanks for visiting our Let's Get Digital monthly blog post.
Hugs,
Mira

4 comments: