Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Sketch With Sandy


Sandy sharing another fabulous sketch from Kasia with you today.

Oct Sketch

This sketch allows me to feature a couple of cut-apart journal cards from the Crate Paper Wonder collection. I've paired them with the scattered floral background pattern, taking my colour cue from that paper. Everything is from the September Main Kit except for the flair button (from the Embellie Kit), a ticket tub (from the Project Life Kit) and the green strips along the edges (from the Pattern Paper Play #1 Kit).

Seek CTK

Now it's your turn. If you want to play along with this week's Sunday Sketch and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate, create a project based off of the sketch and upload it to CTK Gallery by next Saturday. Please make sure to include "Sketch 10/4" to the title line of your project.

q7

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Sandy!!! Love the colors!!! Make me long for my october kit even more !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, thank you...
    Here is my take of the sketch :
    http://scrapacrolles.over-blog.com/2015/10/kerascoet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, thank you.
    I used your sketch for my layout, you can see it here:
    http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/2015/10/cooking-fun-for-lasting-memories.html

    ReplyDelete