Saturday, April 16, 2016

3 to Inspire


Hello! Michelle here with this week's "3 to Inspire" challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and you must include all 3 prompts on your project. This is what I have for you today:

1. Use a stamp in your title.
2. Add some sparkle.
3. Use no more than three colors.

Here is my take using the April "Citron" Add On Kit:



This was such a fun challenge for me! Playing with color is always a good thing in my opinion and the April "Citron" Add On Kit had plenty of great options. I ended up going with three colors: green, blue, and yellow and loved the result! Creating the title using a stamp came together way better than I had imagined with the "a piece of my happy" stamp being a perfect fit and sentiment to pair with "Home." I am always happy to add some glitter to my project and thought the blue glitter Thickers gave just the right amount of sparkle to my page. 




Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery , and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK StoreMake sure to include the date of the challenge in the title of your gallery submission!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

1 comment: