Saturday, June 18, 2016

3 to inspire with Diane

Diane here with another "3 to Inspire" challenge for you. You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be any project and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

Your prompts this week are:
    1.    Create a completely different format than you normally would.
    2.    Get messy! Pull out your mixed media supplies and get those hands dirty.
    3.    Use something up. All your scraps or all the stickers. Don't hold back.

Here’s my take on this challenge:


I'm super inspired by the Traveler's Notebook class at the moment so I wanted to create some inserts instead of my usual pocket pages or layouts. I used up all my paper scraps on one, stitching it all down and using up all the left-over puffy stickers as well. Then I really went to town with all my modelling paste, watercolours and spray mists. After all that, it really only needed a few flowers using the cutfile from this month and a couple of stickers.

Here are a few close-ups...


For my last insert, I used the acrylic words from the Sprinkles kit as a mask for my spray mists before adding ALL the enamel dots!

Here's a quick video on how your acrylic shapes can do double duty...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram, but remember to tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment