Thursday, July 14, 2016

Let's get digital with Mira | before and after

Hello!
Let's get digital today!

I have a very simple before&after freebie card for Your pocket albums (You can use it in other projects too!) and it's available in two different color versions.
I hope it will help You with documenting small or big changes that You made in Your life!

Here's what You will find on Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page:




Feel free to download the files, print the cards and create as many projects as possible :)

Here's how I used it in my album to document a very recent hobby of mine which is gardening (on the balcony :D):



I printed the card in b&w, cut the words with scissors and placed them on top of the two 3x4 cards that I previously created using two papers from July Pocket Life Kit. Finally I stitched on top of it all. Easy, right?





Now it's Your turn!
Have fun and don't forget to share Your projects with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment