Saturday, October 29, 2016

3 to inspire with Lilith


Hello and welcome to our weekly 3 to inspire post.
For today's 3 to inspire I have chosen the following prompts.

  1.  6 hearts
  2.  a patterned paper as background
  3.  gold touches


I decided to use the pink fresh paper as background paper and went for a simple design using 3 pieces of cardstock. I added my embellishments and title to that. When I use a busy background I tend to keep the rest simple. 


I used once of the chipboard embellishment as title and paired the hearts with die cuts from Pink Fresh Studio .



I can't wait to see how you interpret the prompts. 

Happy Scrapping 

Lilith

Remember: Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. Better still there is Instagram too! Don't forget to tag @citrustwistkits and hashtag #citrustwistkits #ctk3toinspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment