Friday, October 28, 2016

Project Life Sketch with Nicole

Hi lovelys! I'm super excited to share with you this simple project life sketch of mine.

This year, I'm using a 9x12 album and I like to be able to keep everything in one album for the entire year so I try to keep things flat. I'm months behind with my PL but I try not to worry too much cause it looses the fun of documenting. 

The Gather PL kit is my first DT kit and I love it! I couldn't help but be amaze with how pretty the products are and how well it goes together. Since I'm using a 3x3 page protector I cut down a bunch of journal cards as well as one special paper from the paper pad.


For this spread, I used a lot of customise cards with lots of stamps, cork embellishments, stitches, sticker sheets and journaling.



"This Makes Me Smile" card is actually a pattern paper is from Maggie Holmes Gather paper pad that is part of the Gather PL kit. The Hello Weekend card is made from a plain American Crafts card stock and I use the clear stamp included in the kit to make my own patterned paper.



Here is a shot of the whole spread for the event that happened my birthday month. I love how flat and easy the embellishments that is included in the kit. You can't go wrong with a Citrus Twist PL kit. My main strategy when making a spread like this is repetition, to make it easier and concentrate more on memory keeping and documenting which is the more important thing. Check out the sketch that I use for this. Enjoy! Pls share your projects created using my sketch.

Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment