Friday, August 25, 2017

PL Challenge with Célina



Hello Girls,
 
I'm back with a new challenge for your Pocket Life !
 
I do not know for you, but, me, I love to collect all these small détails of daily life.
 
Sometimes, I get messages that make me smile, laugh or cry emotion.
 
As I want to keep them to read them later, I integrate them into my PL.
 
 
 
 

 
I wanted to give you the idea with the screen printing of the message but you also use this method to preserve precisely your children's drawing.
 
 
I take this opportunity to show you the last pages created for my new Handbook 6x8.
 
Yes, I started a new project to document my pregnancy.
Yes, I waiting for a baby for January :)
 
I used for these first pages the beautiful PL Cards from the August Kit !
 
 
 







 
Enjoy !!!
 
Célina


No comments:

Post a Comment