Monday, December 11, 2017

Let's Get Digital with Nathalie


Hi there!


Nathalie with you today bringing you some  Christmas inspiration using this month's gorgeous Sonoma main scrapbooking kit, and this month's digital file.





Upon receiving the kit, I fell in love with this month's stamp ( it is all about crafting!, and those starburst!!), and that was the inspiration for this month's cut file (which is available for free in the  Citrus Twist Kits Fan Facebook page).





To create the soft and winter-like background, I chose to cut all the star images from white cardstock , and backed them with white vellum.   I love wood grain paper!, so I chose the American Crafts paper as the background for my page.  A few drops of shimmer white and gold watercolor  was added before gluing the die cut stars.   All the negative pieces from the die cuts were glued to the paper, while the stars were attached with a bit of foam adhesive, just to add dimension to the page.







To bring the focus to the picture of my 3 kids a few years ago, I chose to layer papers and pieces from the Sonoma main kit, but also added a few splashes of pink by adding some stickers from the Embellishment kit ( love all the new Crate Paper goodies added to the kits!)





This month's add-on stamp worked perfect to add sentiments around the page, as the picture is from a few years ago.  I kept the color combo in each of the clusters similar so that they complete the visual triangle in the page. 




Though  the cut file had the word "create" in it.   I just loved the  the look of the gold alphas that are included in the kit.





I hope you all stop by the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Facebook page, and pick up your copy of the cut file.    Remember to share the projects created with the cut file, and tag CTK when sharing them  on social media.

Let me  know if you have any questions on how this came together.

XOXO

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment