Thursday, May 17, 2018

Monochrome

MONOCHROME CHALLENGE!
I love this challenge. Using the same color in different shades - I practically do that everyother page in my notebook and Bible.  I am using the May Kit from Citrus Twist plus some cute, coordinating papers from my stash.  The main pieces in the kit are these fruity pieces from Illustrated Faith. I decided to do three different pages because I just couldn't pick one color.

 When I create a page I love to lay down the watercolor first. Patterns, splatters, blobs - be fun with it. Then I pulled some green papers to go with the green die cuts and wordfetti. Make a pile of all your options and start arranging.
 I glued it all down and added some more paint splatters & matching washi.
Fun, easy huh!
Have you tried a monochrome page/project?!

Happy Creating,
Ashley Haake
aka @magmagandme


No comments:

Post a Comment