Friday, May 18, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane

Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!


The last few weeks (months?!) have been pretty hard and stressful, so it was a nice change to document what was a pretty good week this week! And I wanted to get a little bit fancy to celebrate!


I used the May Pocket Life kit and hand-cut out my title (you could just as easily use a Silhouette if you wanted). I tied my title card to the rest of my page by adding some fussy-cut elements from the same paper and stitched it all down with my sewing machine! 


Here is how I used all my hand-cut elements to create my page this week... 

So my challenge for you this week is: Try cutting out your title by hand. Back it with something pretty and then try to create your own hand-cut embellishments to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment